Sunday, February 13, 2011

Here's My First Post.

Who am I? Actually. I just learned who I am for the first time during the March of 2010. I always knew I was Mathew Thomas of Warwick Rhode Island. Attending Toll Gate High School as a Senior at the time. Then I realized though, that wasn't me, that was what I did. I worked at Dave's Marketplace. I always made a deal of correcting people saying my name only had One T. It was MaThew, not MaTThew. In March, I finally turned 18 and was allowed to work in the Deli Department. I walked in with my hair in a pony tail, my hat on as well as an apron and said. "Hi, I'm Mat With One T". The seafood manager greeted me and said, "Mat with one t?, that's too long. One T"....One T??? One T..One T, That's Me. In a shorter summary, One T is me. Because of One T, I have found a sense of courage, can go to people and proudly say who I am. The simplicity of the one letter helped me stand out from a crowd and find me.

My semester has been very rough. After the first week, my car died. I lost the transmission and the engine. I have had to wake up at 5 every morning just to car pool with a parent just to rush to karate or work after. I've been stressed every day and am only now beginning to learn what it means to relax once again and I feel much better.

In My free time. I mainly either work, or teach karate. I don't really have time for much else which doesn't really help with the stress, but I shouldn't really be complaining because a lot of people have it worse than me. Just gotta smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment